We are currently looking for a suitable candidate to perform the role of the Centre Manager at the INaWORD Adyar Centre. The following are the key roles performed by the Centre Manager:
- Responsible for revenues of the INaWORD Centre. Towards this, active telecalling and counselling towards converting prospective learners into customers.
- Interface with trainers and students on an ongoing basis for smooth conduct of courses, both online and in-person.
- Regular reporting on schedule preparation, revenues and collections.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the premises and equipments of the Centre through interface with vendors.
- Assisted in accounts and administration by key staff members.
- Reports directly to the Founder-Director
Attributes we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in English and Tamil
- Good interpersonal skills, as there is significant interface with existing and prospective customers, as well as with trainers and students.
- Competent front-end user skills; fully conversant with MS Office, Email, social media savvy.
- Previous selling/telesales experience preferred.
- Place of residence close to the INaWORD Adyar Centre.
- Willing to work on weekends, which are busy periods for INaWORD.
We are looking for trainers to work at INaWORD, either on a full-time or part-time basis. Our requirements are across languages – French, German, Spanish, Japanese & Mandarin Chinese. In line with the teaching philosophy as articulated above by our Founder-Director, you must possess the following attributes:
- An openness to learning, and a willingness to share knowledge and ideas with others.
- A deep and abiding passion for your language, and for teaching.
- A perspective towards employment at INaWORD for the medium to long term.
- A minimum B2 or C1 level of qualification (or equivalent thereof), with excellent verbal skills.
- Previous teaching experience is preferred.
- Fluency in English.
- If you would like to be part of the team at INaWORD, please write in to Zenobia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“In setting up INaWORD, the aim was to provide teachers with a nurturing and constructive environment where they would follow INaWORD’s distinctive approach to teaching, while at the same time being given the space and freedom to innovate and deliver a quality learning experience for all our students. Working closely with more than 50 teachers over the years, mentoring and guiding them as they progress, has been a very satisfying and rewarding experience for me personally.”
Tags: Training Centers in Chennai