The Japanese classes Chennai
- Japanese is a language spoken by over 130 million people in Japan and in Japanese emigrant communities.
- While the language is spoken almost exclusively in Japan, there are sizeable emigrant communities in other parts of the world, with over 1 million Japanese-speaking people each in USA and Brazil. Other countries in which there are Japanese emigrant communities include Peru, Argentina, Australia, Canada and the Phillipines.
- As Japan has been an economic superpower ever since the second half of the 20th century, this has driven interest in learning Japanese the world over.
- Knowledge of Japanese is a very important asset for those who have business dealings with Japan and Japanese corporations, especially given the limited knowledge of English among the Japanese.
Japanese in India
- In India, Japanese companies were among the first foreign investors in India.
- Today, almost all the large Japanese MNCs have significant presences in India, across sectors such as automotive, heavy engineering, IT hardware, and consumer durables.
- Japanese industrial houses like Mitsubishi, Sony, Toyota, Honda, Fujitsu and Panasonic are household names in India
- This strong and deep business relationship has created a healthy demand for the Japanese language in India.
- Chennai has a particular relevance as more than a third of the Japanese Companies in India have a presence in Chennai.
- The importance of Japanese in Chennai is being given a further fillip with the rapid development of a 1500 acre Japanese township on the outskirts of the city.
Japanese at INaWORD
- INaWORD Japanese classes in Chennai are uniquely tailored for the international JLPT examinations at different levels – N5 (beginner), N4 & N3 (intermediate).
- The courses have a number of distinguishing features:
- the curricula have been framed by a highly-accomplished native Japanese training expert, with a total focus on the JLPT exam requirements.
- Use of innovative devices like “flash cards” and “picture cards” to ensure effective Japanese language learning and retention of the Japanese script and vocabulary.
- Highly experienced faculty with a background in individual, group and corporate training.
- All-round language skill development, using powerful techniques for reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Rigorous ongoing system of assessment, including mock tests, to prepare the learners well for the international exams.