- Founder-Director of INaWORD. Has a Master’s Degree in Translation & interpretation from Institut de Traducteurs et d’Interprètes (ITI), Strasbourg, France.
- Has worked as a simultaneous conference interpreter at the Council of Europe, Strasbourg, between 1991 and 1999.
- Holder of the Cambridge International Diploma for Teachers and Trainers (CIDTT), from Cambridge University.
- French training expert, having taught French for 15 years across CEFR levels, from A1 to B2.
- Has developed and taught the ICSE curriculum for a number of ICSE schools in Chennai, from Grade VI to X. Mentors ICSE school teachers on conduct of the French programme.
- Extensive experience in teaching French to children, in school programmes of the IB, IGCSE, CBSE, and Matriculation boards, as well as in “out of interest” courses developed by her at INaWORD.
“Teaching French at INaWORD has been an exciting and eventful journey, thanks to the diversity of learners who attend our courses, whether it’s tiny tots learning out of interest, school students following a particular syllabus, college students and working professionals looking to add value to their careers, or house wives who are learning for the sheer love of the language. This has meant that French trainers at INaWORD have the rare opportunity to gain experience with extremely varied learning environments, which goes a long way towards enhancing their growth and development as teachers.”
- Has completed the Diplôme Supérieur (equivalent to C2) in French.
- Has been with INaWORD from inception and has teaching experience of over 15 years.
- Handled CEFR levels from A1 (beginner) to B2 (Upper intermediate)
- Has handled several corporate training assignments for INaWORD, including the World Bank, and educational institutions such as IIT Madras.
“Teaching at INaWORD has been and is a very rewarding experience, especially the love and respect of my students. In fact, I consider INaWORD my second home.”
- Has been teaching French at INaWORD for the past 5 years, having acquired her French skills across levels at INaWORD.
- Has worked with a cross-section of learner types, including school and college students, working professionals, entrepreneurs and homemakers.
- Has worked on a number of training assignments with prestigious INaWORD corporate clients, including amazon.com
“The teaching methodology at INaWORD is highly structured but at the same time I respect and enjoy the freedom given, to include and use my creativity in the programs that I handle. It is a truly satisfying experience to be a part of the teaching faculty at INaWORD.”
INaWORD provides the best french classes in Chennai by the best expert trainee. We have the team of professional trainers they all have 5year+ experience in this field and they give their best to the student.