|Adult||Dec 10th 2017 to|
Apr 28th 2018
|Sat 6 - 8 pm|
Sun 9 - 11 am
|Adult||Dec 17th 2017 to|
Apr 7th 2018
|Sat 4 - 6 pm|
Sun 2 - 5 pm
* All prices are inclusive of course materials and GST @18%. With effect from July 1st 2017 onwards, Service Tax has been replaced by Goods & Services Tax @18%, in line with the rates as applicable for our category of service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- All courses are scheduled for commencement on a best effort basis. Course details and schedules are subject to modification.
- There are a limited number of seats in each batch. It is recommended that registration for a batch should be completed 4 days before scheduled commencement.
- Once a registration for a course has been done, there is no possibility for a refund or adjustment of fee, irrespective of whether the participant has attended any class or not. This applies unless INaWORD has not been able to commence the batch.
- Voluntary transfer of participation from one batch to another is not permissible, except at the absolute discretion of the management of INaWORD, and is subject to a “transfer fee” of Rs. 2000 (including Service Tax) being payable.
- If for some reason, INaWORD is unable to start any proposed batch, a full refund will be given, or transfer to an alternative batch without payment of the transfer fee will be allowed.
- INaWORD certificates issued upon course completion are based on attendance, class participation and performance in assessments. Certificates may therefore not be issued to all course participants.
- Regular attendance of classes is expected. INaWORD is not able to provide free compensatory classes for sessions that any participant might have missed. If any compensatory classes are required by the participant, these may be arranged on a “to pay” basis, at the rate of Rs. 650 per hour of such “make-up’ classes.