“In setting up INaWORD, the aim was to provide teachers with a nurturing and constructive environment where they would follow INaWORD’s distinctive approach to teaching, while at the same time being given the space and freedom to innovate and deliver a quality learning experience for all our students. Working closely with more than 50 teachers over the years, mentoring and guiding them as they progress, has been a very satisfying and rewarding experience for me personally.”
We are looking for trainers to work at INaWORD,either on a full-time or part-time basis. Our requirements are across languages – French, German, Spanish, Japanese & Mandarin Chinese. In line with the teaching philosophy as articulated above by our Founder-Director, you must possess the following attributes:
- An openness to learning, and a willingness to share knowledge and ideas with others.
- A deep and abiding passion for your language, and for teaching.
- A perspective towards employment at INaWORD for the medium to long term.
- A minimum B2 or C1 level of qualification (or equivalent thereof), with excellent verbal skills.
- Previous teaching experience is preferred.
- Fluency in English.
- If you would like to be part of the team at INaWORD, please write in to Zenobia at